Things to think about when buying a fireproof safe
- Determine what exactly you would like to store in the safe
- Learn about fire ratings and what you may need based on your house design and location
- Determine where you would like to install the safe
- Will your floor support the weight of the safe?
- Do you need different kinds of protection such as paper, or money?
- Do you need the security of a burglary rated safe?
- Do you have special needs for storage, such as guns or digital media?
- Who should have access to your safe?
- Will you need a delivery service and installation?
- Is a Fire Proof File more appropriate for your needs?
Contact a safe professional to help with your specific needs as there are many things sold as fire protection that are not up to the task.
Founded in 1914, Grah Safe & Lock is the San Diego Locksmith your neighbors trust For home and business security.