High Security Locks & Keys
Grah Security is now partnered with Amazon Key For Business
For High Security Locks And Keys In San Diego, Trust Grah Safe & Lock
We are your local licensed Medeco High Security Lock and Key dealer and installer.San Diego commercial and residential property owners have called on us for generations for the very best in high security locks and keys. The safety of your home and business is important to us and our high security locksmiths will be able to recommend the very best security system for your specific situation. We offer lock cylinders that are not available to the mass market, and which use keys that have legal protection from unauthorized duplication. Your options include mechanical lock cylinders, a combination of mechanical and electronic cylinders, and ‘intelligent’ electronic cylinders.
Straight Talk About High Security Locks And KeysTrying to determine whether high security door locks are right for your home or business? Our high security locksmiths have 3 important questions for you:
- Will you be handing out the keys for your locks?
- Do you care if the people who get the keys get them duplicated without your permission?
- Would you like to know who goes through your doors and when?
- Most locks come with very common keyways and lock cylinders that can be duplicated without your knowledge.
- Two key blanks make up over 90% of all door lock keys, and these 2 offer NO control to duplication.
- Upgrading your current lock cylinders is not costly and offers greatly improved security and assurance.
- Medeco m3, DW, Y3, W3,and L3 keyways
- Yale® KeyMark® keyways
- Primus Keyways
Your High Security Lock FAQs
Q. Can I buy a lock from you and install it myself? A. As locks cylinders are changeable, for those customers who have staff who are trained, or could be trained to replace cylinders, we can provide the completed package for trained on-site personal to install. Generally with High Security lock cylinders customers want the convenience and peace of mind of having Grah install and maintain the access system. Q. Can I use some of my existing hardware? A. Often only the cylinder needs to be upgraded to improve your security, not the entire lock. Q. Can I add on later? A. Our High Security Systems are designed to be expandable. We can add on to your system in the future as your needs require.